Depending on the season, the community pool is usually open from Memorial Day weekend in May through Labor Day weekend in September. The pool is maintained by CNPOA employees and volunteers.
Use of the community pool is restricted to CNPOA members, family members and their accompanied guests. No vehicle may be parked in the recreation area or near the pool unless it displays an official and current CNPOA parking pass. To obtain a pass, contact the gate and security coordinator.
Community Pool Rules
- There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Use of the swimming pool is strictly at the risk of the user.
- Children under 14 should be accompanied by an adult.
- No diving/jumping into the pool is allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages may be consumed within the pool enclosure.
- No glassware may be used inside the fenced pool enclosure.
- No cooking may take place within the pool enclosure.
- The gates to the pool area must be kept closed and fastened at all times except when entering or exiting the area.
- Pool users are expected to respect the rights of others to peaceful enjoyment, and loud music is not allowed.
- No dogs or other pets are allowed inside the pool enclosure.